Friday, May 27, 2011

Pattern finds.

So every morning, cup of tea in hand, I troll etsy for any newly listed patterns I might want. Sometimes I find things that I already have, that I know other pattern collectors might be happy to snap up too.
Hence, today's feature, patterns you want:
 

Vintage 1946 Simplicity 1822 Sewing Pattern Women's Slip and Panties Size 40 Bust 40, available at the always reasonably priced Midvale Cottage. A steal at $14. I payed much more for my copy.

And if you'd like to own one of every McCall's Fashion First's pattern as I do (though hopefully acquired at less $$$$) then you must see McCall's 9567:

This one is available at what I would call still reasonable for the pattern, but more than I like to spend when I've just bought plane tickets.  $42 at momandpopcultureshop.

Or you could spend $9 for pure adorableness:

This one is available at Junee Moon Vintage.

That's all for today.
Please forgive the shortage of posts lately. Between having a ton of classes to substitute lately, and my shoulder still being messed up from the broken arm of 2010, typing up a post is harder to do than it used to be. Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

 


3 comments:

  1. And clearly something is wrong with my text formatting, and I can't figure out how to fix it on this post. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for buying Plane Tickets!!!

    ReplyDelete