Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today I sew for me.

Recently I've been doing a lot of custom sewing work which I have really enjoyed. Today I went to a Burda sewing meetup hosted by a friend and became so inspired, that between projects for others, I'm sewing something for myself today.

In a few minutes I'll be starting to make the halter top from Simplicity 2993:


And I'll be making it with some of the lovely silk that I picked up on the Island of Madeira.


Mike has my camera with him in the UK right now, but when he get's back next week, there will be pictures.
But enough of blogging. My glass of wine and I have a pattern to tackle.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished top. Great pattern and looks like it will be fun laying the design of the fabric to the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern on the fabric is going to be perfect for a halter top.

    ReplyDelete