Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bra Winner and a Peak at What's to Come

And now what many of you were waiting for, the winner of a pdf of a 1950's Long-line bra!

And the winner as chosen at random by random.org is:
Ale, who commented that she would like to see a suspender belt pattern pdf in the future. Congrats, Ale! Ale, you can email me at afewthreadsloose@gmail.com and I'll send you your pattern.

For those of you who didn't win but still wanted a pattern, I have a new deal at the shop that offers a discount if you would like to buy more than one.















For 3 $5 pdf patterns for $12, click here. For 4 $5 PDF patterns for $15, click here.

Many of you commented that you would like to see more pdf patterns of things like suspender belts, girdles, blouses, and tap panties to be made in silk. Well, here you go!

Yesterday I released the new bias cut tap pantie pattern, and what a wonder! It's in a larger size! It can either be made in a 32" or 34" waist.


For those of you wanting blouse patterns, I'm working on a great 1940's wrap-around blouse as we speak!

And for those of you who asked for girdles and suspender belts, I have something in the works, and I'm waiting for a few new drafting tools to arrive so that I can make the below a reality:




That's right, ladies, wonderful French support garment patterns are soon to come!
Stay tuned soon to see the silk blouse I've been slaving over.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't wait for that girdle pattern, it looks pretty awesome! Somehow drafting my own has just always seemed like too much effort. Not sure why exactly since I can knock out an underbust corset pattern in ten minutes- just one of those things I suppose hehe.

    The multibuy deal is a great idea too, excellent value. I'm loving all your new patterns at the minute.

    ReplyDelete