- Traum Dressmaker Guide, ruler with different sized scallops, notches, circles and whatnot to make sewing and drafting easier. LOVE IT.
- Warrens Feratherbone, sew in boning... in a pretty, pretty box.
- Button hole Guide, self explanitory.
- Wilsnap Shoulder Strap Loop: sew in loops that can be attached to your shoulder seam allowance to keep bra or slip straps from getting away from you.
- 5 1/2" plaid silk ribbon, perfect for a belt or sash, and oh so soft.
- Pretty, shiny red buttons.
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Some lovely vintage sewing things...
I just thought I'd show some lovely little things that came from the massive 20 lb box of sewing notions I brought back from my visit to the States. Thanks to Mom, of course!
Posted by Anna Depew at 1:08 PM