Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pattern of the Day

This lovely little pattern for a vestee, purse, and hat all encrusted in sequins just makes me swoon.

It's McCall 1293 and is well worth the having. I would love to try sewing sequins soon, as sort of the icing on the cake of my sewing skills.

There's a copy here on etsy that is in sad shape and has only the vestee and transfers, but I would snap it up in a heartbeat for just the vestee.

Happy Tuesday. I'm off to restock the fridge after a whole week of EVERYTHING being closed here in Norway for Easter. We were surviving on soup near the end so I'll have to plan better next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna! I've got this pattern and would very happily copy the vestee for you :) Just send me an email at: myhappysewingplace[at]googlemail[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete