Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wish list:

I have been pattern shopping. Yeah, what's new, right? Well, I've mostly been 'window shopping', looking at patterns that I love but can't justify the cost of. Patterns that I would treat myself to on say, my birthday, or Christmas, or a Tuesday.

Among my favorites is McCall 6337, a lovely 1940's blouse pattern that I would love to add to my collection, and closet.

This one is for sale here and no, I won't hold it against you if you buy it. Much.
Next on the list is the lovely Simplicity 2787 from the 1930's. Swoon.




There's one for sale here.
And of course, if I had $75 laying around I would definitely be buying Butterick 3018, available here.


*sigh*
And to end on a happy note, I saw this today and it made me giggle. And wish that I had a room in my house that I could furnish entriely with cushions shaped like food. Don't you?

This gem is available for a steal, here.

And don't forget, my very first giveaway is ending on Saturday. So if you haven't already entered, take a look!

3 comments:

  1. 75 dollars?!? Ok, it IS lovely and wouldn't mind having it myself but that's truly terrrifying...
    Absolutely love the Simplicity dress pattern! Sigh. And oh yes siree, I can indeed see myself lounging on a pillow that resembles a gigantic Oreo...:)

    Piia

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1930s blouse is just lovely! but $75 for the other, no way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo pillows... I knew my life wasn't complete and now I know what its missing

    But seriously, aren't a lot of vintage patterns a bit pricy now !

    ReplyDelete