Thursday, November 18, 2010

I saved the boobies!

Well, not really, but they are looking happier now that I've given my granny bra a face lift.
Here's what I started with:
And as we discussed, it was frighteningly massive.
So I did a little scribling on it with some chalk and a snip, snip, sew sew later, here's what we have.




I did the same edging on the bust of the bra that I did on the hem of the tap pants and it looks and fits so much better. See?
I think I'm getting better at this whole lingerie thing.
What's next? Stockings. Christmas stockings with monograms. They're all part of my plan to take over the world so that I can force everyone to celebrate Christmas with as much crack-induced-like enthusiasm as I have.

1 comment:

  1. The photo of you is so much nicer than those of the dress form.

    ReplyDelete