Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photos from A Torchon Home Dressmaking Course

I have this lovely old dress-making book, completely going to waste in a box in my sewing room, so I've listed it in my etsy shop. But first, I thought I'd share some lovely pictures and excerpts:














Oh, for the days where we could dress like that again... you know, minus the corset.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fabulous sewing book. I hope you don't miss it when its is gone. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely- I know I wouldn't be able to part with something like this, even if it didn't get much use. It would probably sit reverentialy atop the bookcase full of other books I rarely read but love to hoard! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated before being published. If you are here to spam, please know that your comment will never go live, so you’ll be wasting your time :)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.